Hello! Today on Mama Elephant‘s blog we highlight the last’s release stamp set — The Dog’s Woof. I am sure you will enjoy the coloring of all these funny doggies! It is really interesting to figure out how to color each one of them! It is like a creative challenge ;)) And on my today’s project I will show you how you can customize this barking crowd.
Step by step instructions:
1. Stamp the large image from the stamp set on the white heavy card stock and color it with your supplies. I used Copic markers and Neenah card stock.
2. Add some details with the white gel pen — dots on the cheeks and some blinks.
3. Stamp and color small accessorizes — hats, balloon and etc. Color them the same way. Add some patterns with the white gel pen — polka dot, chevrons, stripes. It will add more details to the card.
4. Die cut everything with the coordinating creative cuts.
5. Blend the top of the card base with the light blue inks, sprinkle with the color for the small spots — it adds the texture to the card.
6. Stamp the sentiment. I picked the one from Scripty Bday set. I used Misti tool to color it in three different colors. I sponged one part of the stamp with one color and stamped. them I cleaned the stamp and applied another color in another part of stamp. And so on for all three colors. Such sentiment looks very funny and festive!
7. With the foam tape stick the dogs to the bottom of the card base. With the glue adhere all other small details.
8. Using gray ink stamp woof’s and arf’s — like the dogs say it ;))
The card is ready! Have a good day!
Supplies list: (On this post I use compensated affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase I will get a small commission with no additional cost for you).)
ME Creative Cuts: The Dog’s Woof
Other: Misti tool, Neenah card stock, color inks for stamping, Memento Tuxedo Black ink (for stamping) and Copic markers for coloring, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky blending, white gel pen for the details.1