Hello! Today I want to share one of my new cards I made with the goodies from the last Simon Says Stamp release. Yes it was weeks ago — thanks to our postal service, I got my package only few days ago! BUT! It was full of such amazing products!! So I made two cards that day! And the first one is this floral bright card. All products are listed on this post with the affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase I will get a small commission with no additional cost for you).
I think,I did not use my Copics for ages! Since I left my cardmaking teams, where I colored really many critters, my markers aren’t the constant part of my crafting desk. So I decided to fix it and spent an hour with coloring this beauty. Here I used Simon Says Cling Rubber Stamp CENTER CUT FLOWERS Background (I am not surprised it is out of stock!).
Step by step How To
- I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the piece of Neenah solar white 110 lb card stock. I did not remove the center part of the stamp and stamped all together.
- I then colored everything with Copic markers. The colors are: for leaves — YG11, YG06, G14, for flowers — R00, R21, for yellows — Y13, Y18, for the background — B02, B000, 0.
- Next step was to add some white gel pen details on the petals. I pressed the rod harder to get larger dots. And barely touched the paper with the tip of the rod to get tiny dots.
- I adhered the ready panel to the white card base and added the word Wishing die cut of the white foam.
- The additional sentiment ‘best of luck’ is white heat embossed on the skinny black banner and foam mounted over the Wishing word.
- The last accents are few clear drops and 3mm clear sequins.
Have a good day!2