Hello! Today I share another card I made with the goodies from the last Simon Says Stamp release. This time I was inspired by the absolutely amazing New Beginnings stencil! Isn’t it gorgeous?! My hubby calls this card «Elsa» because of its colors LOL! All products are listed on this post with the affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase I will get a small commission with no additional cost for you).
Here I worked not only with the new stencil, I also finally tried the amazing glimmer paste by Nuvo! I was so amazed by all the creation with this paste, so it got on my «to buy right now» list. I really adore this shining and sparkle effect!
Step by step How To
- I gently blended with the next Distress inks over the white card panel: Shaded Lilac, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feather. I made some random spots — it adds very nice look to the card.
- I then blended with the same ink colors through New Beginnings stencil, but made the color bright and juicy. I blended with the same colors over the colored spots on my panel (lilac over lilac, blue over blue and etc.).
- Without removing the stencil, I applies some Moonstone glimmer paste by Nuvo. then removed the stencil and let the background dry.
- After this, I sprinkled a little with the water to get some small spots. I don’t like the solid colors and prefer more textures.
- I adhered the ready panel to the white card base and stamped the sentiment from my favorite Book Club stamp set by Papertrey Ink. I then white heat embossed one of the text lines on the skinny blue banner and foam mounted over the corresponding line in the phrase.
- The last accents are few clear drops and 3mm clear sequins.
Have good day!1