Hello dear friend! Welcome to Altenew 5th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 3! I am so very glad to join this hop and to play with the Altenew’s stamps again. I was in first Altenew’s design team and it was great time! So glad to be here again with them! You came here from Scrapbook & Cards Today blog and now it’s my turn to share with you my projects.
Note: All products I used are listed in the text, I use compensated affiliate links (which means if you make a purchase I will get a small commission with no additional cost for you).
Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy class to 10 lucky winners. There are also 14 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 $50 Altenew Gift Certificates
- Altenew Academy: 10 Class Spots
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: 2 $100 Altenew Gift Certificates
- My Sweet Petunia: 1 Prize Bundle(Original MISTI, a set of Creative Corners, a Cut-Align and a bar magnet)
- Pretty Pink Posh: 2 $50 Gift Certificates
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $30 Gift Certificate
- Blitsy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Class Spots
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- Seven Hills Crafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Chameleon Art Products: 1 Pack of 5 Chameleon Pens
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: 1 Copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today Spring 2019 Issue
- WOW! Embossing Powder: $20 Gift Certificate
- Simply Cards & Papercraft: 1 Copy of Simply Cards & Papercraft Spring 2019 Issue
Be sure to leave comments by 4/12/2019 for a chance to win! 33 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Blog on 4/20/2019.
Enjoy FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY9M or $5 OFF international shipping with code SHOPPING9M at checkout. Offer valid from 4/2/2019 at 12:01 am EDT through 4/5/2019 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. (Include a promotion graphic if you’d like.)
I am always excited to stamp Altenew’s flowers (hard times for my misti tool haha!). For this blog hop I prepared three cards. I used the same layout, supplies, techniques and similar color schemes. I combined here two my last favorite stamp sets: Build-A-Flower: Rose and Sweet Rose Bouquet Stamp & Die Bundle. I stamped three pieces for all elements and die cut them with the matching dies.
The color schemes here are gray color plus something bright (it always is so eye catching). The inks I used are Cherry Blossom Mini Cube Set, Cool Summer Night Mini Cube Set, Warm Gray Mini Cube Set and the combo of yellow and light orange inks from different sets.
For the backgrounds, I applies some gray inks with Cube Builder Stencil — combination of soft flowers and strong geometry always looks so great! I like it! I adhered the front panels to the card bases and foam mounted the flowers.
The last details are some clear sequins and drops and simple sentiments from Label Love Stamp Set.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Now go to Amanda Baldwin‘s blog to see her projects!
BLOG HOP LIST:
My Sweet Petunia
Scrapbook & Cards Today
Simply Cards & Papercraft